A question about a training program? Need a quote for private coaching sessions? Talk to me! I’m here to help you.
Are you having trouble with your account or courses? Most of the messages we get regarding course access can be fixed by one of the following steps. Please try the following before sending us a message to see if this fixes your problem:
- Try logging out and logging in again (click on Account and then Logout).
- Clear your cache. For most browsers, holding the Shift key and clicking the Reload icon will work.
- Use an Incognito/Private window and see if the problem is still there.
- Use a different browser. For example, if you normally use Chrome, try Firefox.
- Try from a different computer or different internet connection.
- Your browser and operating system (for example, Chrome in Windows 10, or Safari on iPhone).
- The exact URL you are having trouble with, or the name of the course your purchased.
- Any screenshots that show what is happening (you can email these separately to firstname.lastname@example.org, but please make sure to include your name and the issue you're having).
- Make sure you include the email address that you used to purchase your course, as that is how we will find your user account.